Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big Days Ahead!

Big days ahead.. for starters, tomorrow MA will be the BIG 30! I need to be nice since my time is coming. He had a surprise party this past weekend with family and close friends just to celebrate him. What a wonderful guy I married!! We also sold our house and have to move by May 27th, just a little over a month away and we have not decided where we are going. We are still considering building again, maybe we are crazy? We have been looking at lots and trying to decide what is best.
Also, we are anxiously awaiting MA's comps results to see if he passed and if our appraisal went through. Times are great right now, so many things going on. Another to add to the list is waiting to hear if MA will have a position teaching next year. So pray that God will open that door, pray that God will have His hand on every situation that we are faced with. He is our strength. MA and I were talking today about all of big days ahead and my thought was.... he still has his teaching license, we still have a house, we still have each other and our gorgeous son. God is faithful and taking care of all our needs. We have to trust Him and we are.

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.