Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

Wow, is Thanksgiving still a celebrated holiday? I love Christmas and all the lights but it isn't until after Thanksgiving that I feel like Christmas is ALMOST here. Don't tell that to the department stores. With the economy the way it is, I believe I saw a Christmas display November 1st advertising a "Christmas Special." I am looking forward to a few days off. I have a few odds and ends, but for the most part, it should be relaxing. Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Oh and by the way, I am thankful for...
Life, my wife, my son, my health, their health, a roof over my head, a job(although it was in question the greater part of this year), my family (parents, sister, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, in laws, etc), and most of all my salvation along with never ending mercy and grace. A big thanks goes out to the pilgrims and those nice indians as well.

No comments: