Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bitter Sweet moment

We arrived back at the house to find our son sleeping. As we both stood over him, looking and watching him sleep, a rush of emotion filled us both and we began to cry. Through the tears I watched AA rise and smile and reach out his arms to his mother. I am certain that this is what she needed in that instance. Moments earlier we received the news that our new baby had passed away at some point over the past week. At this time, there was no heart beat and there had been no growth. We now face the fact that there will be no baby growing, only missing. Please keep us in your prayers. There is a fine lining in all this though. God is faithful and true to his word. I see that in my son, I see that in my wife, and know it in my heart.

No comments: