Thursday, March 8, 2007

Unthinkable



I have recently come to better understand the feeling of emotional devastation. However, in my moment of devastation, I also expereinced a level of comfort that can not be dismissed. Yesterday, RA and I visited the doctor for our first ultrasound of this pregnancy. At that time, the baby was found to have no heartbeat and certain miscarriage is imminent. My heart sank to depths I have never felt...That was drafted on Wednesday March 7, 2007 and never posted. Fast forward to Friday March 9. We returned to the doctor for what we knew would be certain bad news. However, God and a miracle arrived at the doctors office before we did. Earlier that morning, RA had blood work done and it came back with resounding confirmation that her pregnancy was on schedule. All levels and blood work indicated that everything was headed in the right direction. The doctor is of the mindset that the ultrasound may have been done to early or the accuracy of the reported date of ovulation was inaccurate. Either way, it was amazing news. We are not out of the woods just yet so keep praying for this little miracle. Not to go too philisophical but I am taking each day like someone famous once said, " In life, you either believe everything is miracle or you believe nothing is a miracle." I BELIEVE!!!!!

No comments: