Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sore Losers

I am a big sports fan and I absolutely love it when sore losers lose at the highest level. After watching Super Bowl 42, I was reminded how sore losers act when they are knocked down a notch. It reminds me of a quote Mike Tyson stated, yes that Mike Tyson. After losing to Buster Douglass he said, "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." I am sure Bill Belichek can sympathize. He ran off the field with his tail between his legs before the game was even over. Tom Brady and Randy Moss have chosen not to attend the pro bowl. Scared of all the questions Making all that just a bit sweeter is the fact that Bobby Knight retired. Now on super tuesday, I need the favorites to fall like rocks and all will be complete. In closing, I am glad the Patriots were defeated but it kills me as a Dallad Cowboys fan. I guess there is always next year.

No comments: