Thursday, February 7, 2008

Upon further review

Over the past few days I have been interim Special Education/inclusion teacher at MIS. I am also going to school fulltime. I recently thuoght, "I am going to have a master's degree and will have never taught." At first glance that was discouraging. Upon further review, I am glad this has been my approach. I really am excited that I will have that behind me when I begin my teaching career. Things are looking up as I am some 60 days from completion!!

1 comment:

April Lyda said...

who would have ever thought that Mr. Anderson would be loving life so much. I don't know that I have said this recently, but I am very proud of you. You have so much potential and will be able to make such a difference in so many lives. I feel so blessed to have such a wise and Godly brother. When is graduation? Where is graduation? Take care.