Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hooked



Recently we had the chance to purchase a 55" television. AA loves it, RA likes it, and I enjoy the options it provides between movies, television, and Xbox. Shows are more fun to watch, little Einsteins are now big Einsteins, and I feel like I am helping the investigation when we watch CSI-whatever. Which brings me to the point of this entry. Through the week we have a few nights of the week that we like to sit down and watch our favorite shows together. On mondays we generally try to watch HEROES as AA winds down. On Wednesday, we now will watch LOST as it has returned. We are becoming a little skeptical regarding its direction, but we are hanging on. Thursdays, we tend to share. First I watch SMALLVILLE and then RA has to watch GREY'S ANATOMY. Everyday, however, AA has to catch LITTLE EINSTEINS but we all enjoy the theme music! Between church, school, basketball league, and life we generally catch them all. I just can't bring myself to get a TIVO. Maybe later!!!

No comments: